- Tactical, Military-Tough Design – MOLLE-compatible baby carrier that works well with any TBG accessories, carabiners and more for easy access
- Made for Modern Parents – The perfect women’s or men’s baby carrier with smart features, including a removable, washable liner and one-person operation; Made of 600D tactical polyester
- Lightweight, Minimalist Design – Simplistic design features a comfortable, open back for temperature control that makes it easy to pair with the Tactical Diaper Bag Backpack
- Grows with Baby – Easy to adjust with UTX buckles for babies and toddlers 8 to 33 pounds; Baby can face in or out depending on developmental stage
- Made for Safety and Comfort – Meets safety requirements for baby carriers (ASTM and CPSIA); Features wide bottom to support baby’s hips
Designed with tactical prowess, MOLLE-readiness and military-like efficiency, the Tactical Baby Carrier is constructed for dads on a mission. Like all steadfast equipment from Tactical Baby Gear, this next-level front harness baby carrier gives you hands-free parenting performance like never before. It’s equipped with MOLLE webbing so you can pair it with all kinds of accessories, including our compatible pouches and carabiners. Make sure all your go-to gear is in arm’s reach with this super-smart baby carrier for today’s dad. Our carrier is made from ultra-durable, 600-denier material with a ‘hook and loop’ front panel that you can customize with patches (sold separately) and other accessories. It’s also got a removable cotton washable liner that makes post-blowout cleanup a breeze plus heavy-duty UTX buckles that simplify strap-in. It features a one-and-done style to suit babies from 8 to 33 pounds and can carry baby facing in or out, depending on his or her developmental stage. Your precious cargo can begin to face outward when old enough to properly support the head. Available in Black, Coyote Brown, Ranger Green and Black Camo. The TBG Tactical Baby Carrier meets the safety requirements for baby carriers set forth by ASTM F2236-13 and CPSIA.